Online Forms Help
For your convenience, we have provided instructions for completing and submitting our online applications.
Please note: All forms are available for immediate download to be completed at your leisure; however, forms marked with
(*) include an additional feature allowing you to complete the form prior to saving or printing. All applications
must be either printed and then faxed to our office or saved to your personal computer and sent via email as an attachment. If you choose to
send the application via email, please use the email address on the applicable document. Any additional required materials must be
sent in conjunction with the completed application.
To fill out Adobe Acrobat® PDF forms:
- Click the title of the form you wish to complete; Acrobat Reader® will open the form.
- Click the save icon on the menu bar directly above the form to save a copy of the
file to yo ur computer. A “Save a Copy” dialog box will appear, allowing you to choose the location in which to save the file.
- Select the hand tool.
- Position the pointer inside a form field and click. The I-beam pointer allows you to type text. The arrow pointer allows you to select
a button, a check box, a radio button or an item from the list.
- After entering text or selecting an item, check box or radio button, do one of the following:
- Press Tab to accept the form field change and go to the next form field.
- Press Shift + Tab to accept the form field change and go to the previous form field.
- Press Enter (Windows) or Return (Mac OS) to accept the form field change and deselect the current form field.
In a multiline text form field, Enter or Return goes to the next line in the same form field. You can use Enter on the keypad to accept a
change and deselect the current form field.
- Press Escape to reject the form field change and deselect the current form field.
If you are in Full Screen mode, pressing Escape a second time causes you to exit Full Screen mode.
- Once you have filled in the appropriate form fields, you can either print out the form and fax it to Hibbs-Hallmark & Company with
any required attachments, or you can save your changes and send the form as an email attachment to your Hibbs-Hallmark & Company
representative (additional pages or attachments will need to be faxed).